Questo post è disponibile anche in: Italian
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE:
– the skin of 4 chicken necks;
– 500 gr. mince veal and chicken;
– 2 slices bread;
– milk to taste;
– 4 boiled potatoes;
– 1 tablespoon shelled pistachios;
– 2 boiled eggs;
– 100 gr. grated young pecorino cheese;
– extra-virgin olive oil to taste;
– a sprig of parsley;
– 1 teaspoon desalinated capers;
– 1 tablespoon anchovy paste;
– salt to taste
Mix the meat and the bread presoaked in milk than squeezed and crumbled; add pistachios and salt to taste then fill the chicken necks with the mixture.
Sew up the ends, wrap in aluminium foil and cook in boiling water for 15 minutes. Let cool.
For the pecorino sauce, whip the egg yolks with the cheese and the olive oil until the right density is reached.
For the green sauce, whip the capers with parsley, the anchovy paste and the olive oil until the right density is reached.
Cut the potatoes still hot into slices, put the slices of chicken neck on them and serve with the two sauces.